Excellent presenters are not born – they learn skills and techniques to increase their confidence and maximize their impact when presenting. Although some people are comfortable speaking to large audiences, most of us are not always well prepared to present or relaxed when on stage. This results in our message not always making an impact nor being understood and – worse – quickly forgotten : our voice is not ‘heard’. Making effective presentations in one form or another is an essential part of doing business and being able to make a difference. It is a key skill to develop in order to gain an influential role and is an essential competency in a leader.
Participants will learn the importance of all the elements that go into the mixture of a powerful presentation and gain confidence in presenting in a way that will ensure maximum impact.
- Understanding what your audience wants
- Preparing powerful content : Your Key Message
- Structuring your presentation
- Using resources and tools: tips and tricks for a Powerful Presentation
- Practicing presentation techniques
- Controlling nerves and overcoming performance anxiety
- Gaining confidence
- Using different communication styles for presentations
- ‘Hooking’ your audience : Be Remembered!
- Controlling your environment
- Developing your own unique presenting style
- Managing Q&A sessions and other challenging moments
- Perfecting your presentation style
3 days; 18 hours
“As a certified Investor in People organization, we strive to continuously provide our employees with unique learning and development solutions and pportunities. In our partnership with SKILLS , they were able to deliver custom made learning sessions and workshops that have challenged and inspired our employees“
Shaikh Faisal Bin A. Rahman Al Khalifa
Director of Quality Systems & Internal Audit
Court of the Crown Prince, Kingdom of Bahrain
Please view our courses