Business Writing for Excellent Customer Communications
It is essential for organization to project a positive and professional image of their product, goods or services they are marketing in order to effectively and powerfully promote them to customers – and also to attract new customers. This is achieved by selecting the appropriate communication channel for the message, and crafting the language and contents of your message in order to target and attract particular customer profiles who will remember your message.
Participants will discover how to craft messages and communications that customers will want to read and which inspire action. Business communication skills will be sharpened and principles of successful business writing applied in practice.
- Understanding the principles of business communications
- Selecting the appropriate communication channel to get your message across
- Focusing on style, tone, format
- Crafting Powerful language
- Choosing the right language for Negotiating, Persuading, Influencing
- Theming your message; preparing and organizing
- Making your message unforgettable
- Addressing common errors
- Marketing and Advertising language: notices, customer letters, promotional offers
- Responding to complaints and apologizing
- Ensuring total quality customer satisfaction through your written communications
5 days; 30 hours
“The trainings conducted by SKILLS (previously BFST) has always been a huge success among BIsB's employees! The employees have been able to obtain a new sense of confidence and have been able to communicate their ideas & concerns. Their input has given us the opportunity to implement new strategies and procedures to improve our banking services. Thank you SKILLS for your professionalism and commitment to excellence. I unequivocally recommend SKILLS to those interested in improving their employees' skills”.
Reem Al Mutawaj
Manager - Training & Development
Bahrain Islamic Bank
Kingdom of Bahrain
Please view our courses