Trading & Investing in Financial Markets
Investment and trading decisions are dominated by fundamental and technical analysis. As a result of
the global crisis, the global economy is going through a major structural changes, international and
regional, political relationships are not only changing but also is currently forming new base. Therefore,
it is important to understand these changes that will continue to impact our investment and trading
decisions. This important training course will enable delegates to understand these new relationships,
analyze the new forming structure and seize the new concepts in investment and trading.
Financial Market & Instruments
Combining technical & fundamental analysis to make Investment and trading decisions
- What are financial markets and why?
- What are these financial Instruments?
- Features, pricing, value under the new trends in financial markets.
- Money market instrument
- Capital market instruments
- How to invest in each type and why?
- When, or at what conditions fundamental analysis dominate our decisions.
- When or at what conditions technical analysis play major role in investment and trading decisions.
- The extreme cases which violated the general concepts.
- How do we know if the good or bad news already have been discounted into the market price.
- How day trader would evaluate fundamental analysis and how trend follower would follow
- What is the best solution and why?
Upon completion of this course, the participants will be able to understand:
- Financial markets instruments
- Combining technical & fundamental analysis to make Investment and trading decisions
3 days; 15 hours
“As a certified Investor in People organization, we strive to continuously provide our employees with unique learning and development solutions and pportunities. In our partnership with SKILLS , they were able to deliver custom made learning sessions and workshops that have challenged and inspired our employees“
Shaikh Faisal Bin A. Rahman Al Khalifa
Director of Quality Systems & Internal Audit
Court of the Crown Prince, Kingdom of Bahrain
Please view our courses